Here are a few contacts but you can research more closer to your area. Search under chapels, churches for wedding ceremony rental sites
QUESTIONS TO ASK CEREMONY SITE
- What is the address of the ceremony site?
- What is the name & phone number of my contact person?
- What dates & times are available?
- Do vows need to be approved?
- What is the ceremony site fee?
- What is the payment policy?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Does the facility have liability insurance?
- What are the minimum & maximum number of guests allowed?
- What is the denomination, if any, of the facility?
- What restrictions are there with regards to denomination?
- Is an officiant available? At what cost?
- Are outside officiants allowed?
- Are any musical instruments available for our use?
- If so, what is the fee?
- What music restrictions are there, if any?
- What photography restrictions are there, if any?
- What videography restrictions are there, if any?
- Are there are any restrictions for rice or rose petal-tossing?
- Are candlelight ceremonies allowed?
- What floral decorations are available/allowed?
- When is my rehearsal to be scheduled?
- Is there handicap accessibility and parking?
- How many parking spaces are available for my wedding party?
- Where are they located?
- How many parking spaces are available for my guests?
- What rental items are necessary?